Landpoint Holdings provides a complete fumigation service to the agricultural sector and other industries who have a need for eliminating insects and pests for any commodity for both the importing and exporting of product in and out of Australia.
Landpoint has a team of fully licenced fumigators based in Western Australia registered with the W.A. Health Department and are fully qualified in the following Pest Management (technical) National Competency Units:
- PRMPM02B – Assess Pest Management Options
- PRMPM06B – Apply pesticides to manage pests
- PRMPM11B – Conduct Fumigation
- PRMPM43A – Prepare and present a pest management submission
Previous Work History
- On Farm fumigations including Silos and Silo Bags for domestic use and also export.
- Fumigation of Bulk Grain storage for bulk handlers such as bunkers and sheds.
- Container fumigations for commodities such as Export Hay, Grain and Timber.
- Grain ship fumigations conducted in all major ports around Australia for bulk handlers.
- Livestock Vessel fumigations and treatments conduct both in Australia and in various ports around the globe.
- Managing the complete Pest control program, implementing fumigation work as required for one of Australia’s largest bulk handlers.