- Mechanical resistance: e.g. Perforation resistance
- Thermal resistance
- Good stretching
- Internal temperature stability
- Reflection of solar rays
- Filtration of ultraviolet rays
- Internal opacity to block out the sunlight
GRAINVAULT Grain Storage Bags
Follow us on Twitter @LandpointH as we answer all grain bagging and unbagging questions.
Landpoint offers growers grain storage bags in both 75m and 100m to buy, giving the Australian grower a better choice of grain storage.
Advantages of Grain Bags Storage Systems
- A very low cost per tonne of stored grain.
- Silo bags allows the grower to classify the stored grains regarding its quality and commercial identity (Quality Assurance Control).
- The capacity of the storage facilities is remarkably increased.
- Silo bags enable the grower to increase the operative capacity of harvesting.
- Easy sampling of grains stored by means of a conventional sampler.
- High-priced freights during harvest season can be avoided.
Contact us to discuss your bagging requirements and the best sized grain bag option to purchase based on the product being bagged and quantity.
Landpoint Holdings also offers full contract or hire of machinery for both bagging and unbagging grain bags, Contact Us to find out more.
To find out more about how the grain bag storage system works watch our videos on how to use a grain bagger https://www.landpointholdings.com.au/products/agromec/
Grain bags are manufactured from polyethylene through a three or five-layer co-extrusion process, each layer with different and specific properties. These layers are melted, thus producing a single uniform film, inseparable and with great resistance. The polyethylene is 100% virgin resin, to ensure quality and consistency throughout the film. Additives such as titanium dioxide and UV stabilizers are added to the white (external) layer and a high concentration of carbon black is added to the black (internal) layer.